At The Pace Centre we collect different types of information about our users for the following reasons:
- To help us improve the services we offer, both online and offline.
- To provide an opportunity for users to interact with Pace via email where permission has been given by the user.
- To enhance our website and its resources based on the user’s online behaviour and use of the site.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy can be summarised in one sentence: we will not share your email or any additional information with third parties, for the purpose of marketing, without your consent.**
We have established the following principles:
- We will respect your email privacy. You will only receive emails from The Pace Centre in relation to areas you have expressly signed up for.
- We will not share any individual user details (including your email address) to any third party without your consent.
- You can change your preference for email communications at any time by calling 01296 614287.
**Pace reserve the right to share your information with contract suppliers in order to analyse data and improves services. Contractors sign a nondisclosure agreement to protect your data.
What information do we collect?
We collect information on our users through email newsletter signups. The minimum information we need to register a user is your first and last name and email address. Once you have signed up we will also ask for some further, voluntary information so we can provide a richer experience for you and communicate with you in your preferred way.
Who will have access to your information?
You have control over who is able to access specific items of information. By default your personal information will be visible to other authenticated users (staff and suppliers) of our CRM database system, The RaisersEdge, and digital CMS, WordPress.
What else you should know about privacy
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information over the internet that this information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information in publicly accessible online forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your usernames and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the internet.
Our pages may contain links to other websites, and you should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices on other websites.
If you have any questions or to update your email details or preferences:
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 614287.