Leave a gift in your will
A gift of a lifetime
A gift of a lifetime
Your loved ones come first, of course, when you make or amend your will. But a gift in your will of any size can make a real impact through Pace. Please consider remembering Pace in your will. Thank you so much.
A gift in your will can:
- Help children with cerebral palsy and other neurodisabilities take their place in the world
- The offer includes free, unlimited updates for a year. After the first year, Farewill charge an annual fee of £10 for further support. You can opt out at any time
- Enable Pace to keep up with changing technology, to keep providing the best care in the future
How to leave a gift in your will
Free will-writing service
As a friend of Pace, you can use a free will-writing service: Farewill. You receive 30 minutes of free advice to write your will online. If your situation is complex, or you need more advice, you can phone Farewill.
Write your will online
Complete your will online, with 30 minutes of professional support from Farewill, the largest will-writer in the UK.
Talk to someone about your will
If your situation is complex, or you feel more comfortable completing your will via telephone, speak to a Farewill adviser. Request a call back today.
It is very simple to include Pace as a beneficiary in your will. We are happy to talk you through the steps, and provide information to share with your solicitor.
Please call 01296 614287
What you need to know about Farewill
- If you live in England and Wales, this service is for you.
- The offer includes free, unlimited updates for a year. After the first year, Farewill charge an annual fee of £10 for further support. You can opt out at any time.
- Both individual and couple wills are included in this free will-writing service.
- Any gift you leave to a charity is free of UK inheritance tax.
- Remember, when you add Pace as a beneficiary in your will, you leave the gift of a lifetime to children with neurodisabilities.
Other ways you can donate
Don’t miss out!
Sign up now for Pace news delivered to your inbox.