We are looking for volunteer drivers who can spare a few hours a month to transport children with complex medical needs to local activities.
· Driving the charity minibus (fuel provided)
· Safe, efficient transport of our children from one of our two sites to a local activity and back
· Follow Pace’s policies and guidelines at all times whilst volunteering
Flexible depending on when activities are taking place and the volunteer’s availability
Essential requirements of the role are:
· To have a full driver’s licence
· Be helpful and have a caring manner with a friendly disposition
· Be reliable and responsible, have effective communication skills and have a good understanding of safety issues
· Like working with young people
The role requires an enhanced disclosure check
Pace is committed to equal opportunities
Read the job description for this role here.