Summer of Giving – do something on your bucket list
We all have something on our bucket list, whether it is jumping 13,000ft from an aeroplane in a tandem skydive or running your first 5k. Now is the perfect time to make it a reality.
- Pace have spaces available for two super heroes to Skydive in aid of Pace! Simply tell us a date you are free and we will book it for you. There is a deposit of £50 and our fundraising team can give you hints and tips of how to raise as much money as possible.*
- Always wanted to take part in one of your local annual sporting events? Read our case studies to help motivate yourself to start a new fitness regime. You could find a local 5k, tough mudder or even a half marathon, pick Pace as your chosen charity and raise vital funds to help change young lives.
- Bit of an adrenaline junkie? Book a bungee jump this summer and encourage your friends and family to sponsor you.
- Do you have a fear you want to conquer? Organise a challenge that makes you face that fear. For example, fear of heights? Organise an abseil down a landmark in your home town and encourage people to sponsor you for your act of bravery.
- Turn your hobby into a challenge and encourage sponsorship for Pace.
- Are you part of a cycle club? Could you all cycle 6,000 km this summer?
- Could you swim 6 km a week for 6 weeks in your local swimming pool?
- Challenge yourself to walk 6,000 steps extra each day!
Use the hashtag #6kforPace to share your fun with us! Whatever challenge you take on this summer, help us to raise £6,000 and change a child’s life.
If you have any questions, call Leah on 01296 616974 or email us today.
Go to Get Involved and start fundraising.
*fundraising targets apply