Summer of Giving – Make your wish list dream a reality!
Is there something on your wish list you have always dreamed of doing but have never had the opportunity to do it? Well here is the perfect change. We can support you in making that dream a reality. It can be as simple as walking 6,000 steps a day or swimming the equivalent of the English Channel in a week. Whatever your idea, however big or small, your challenge will give the exceptional children at Pace a brighter future.
We’ve put together some ideas to get your inspiration going, you may have ideas of your own, feel free to contact Leah in the fundraising team for advice and guidance on turning that inspiration into an unforgettable experience that will change the lives of the children at Pace.
- turn your hobby into a challenge and encourage sponsorship for Pace.
- Your hobby may be football, host a 5 a side football match at your local park, everyone entering pays £5 per match that they play.
- Are you in a choir/ singing club, host a Pace collection at your next concert.
- Could you swim 6km in a week for 6 weeks in your local swimming pool?
- Challenge yourself and cycle 6km in a week for 6 weeks of summer.
- You may have a fear of heights. Pace have spaces available for two super heroes to Skydive in aid of Pace! Simply tell us a date you are free and we will book it for you. There is a deposit of £50 and your fundraising team can give you hints and tips on how to raise as much money as possible.*
- If you’re an adrenaline junkie, book that challenge that gets you going and encourage your friends and family to sponsor you.
Use the hashtag #6kforPace to share your fun with us! Whatever challenge you take on this summer, please help us to raise £6,000 and change a child’s life.
If you have any questions, call Leah on 01296 616974 or email us today.