Summer of Giving – get your workplace involved
Get your workplace involved in our Summer of Giving campaign. Whether you work in a small team of people or as part of a big corporate organisation, you can make a big difference to the exceptional children at Pace. Here are some easy ideas on how to get your work colleagues involved:
- Do you usually buy lunch? Encourage everyone in your team to bring a packed lunch and donate what they would normally spend on their bought lunch to Pace. You’ll be surprised at how much you will accumulate over the week!
- Office Bake Off! You and your colleagues bring in your baking creations, sell them at lunch time and people vote for the winner! No good at baking? Host a Fake Off with bought bakes and simply take donations!
- Office Dress Down Day. Everyone comes into work on a Friday in their own clothes, and donates £1-£5 to Pace. You can go silly with the themes, bad tie day, silly socks day, etc.
- Why not hold a colour battle? You and your colleagues choose a team; Blue, Red or Orange. Everyone donates £1, you wear that colour for the day, and then hold a little competition at lunch time or after work, from Wii tennis matches to tug of war. Which team will be triumphant?
- Work in a sales environment or customer call centre? You could encourage everyone to donate £5. At the end of the day, the staff member that has made the most sales and/or taken the most calls wins half of the money in the pot and the other half is donated to Pace. (You could do this in any office!)
Use the hashtag #6kforPace to share your fun with us! Whatever you choose to do this summer, you can help to raise £6,000 and change a child’s life.
If you have any questions, please call Leah on 01296 616974 or email us.
Go to Get Involved and start fundraising today! Any contribution will make a big difference to the children at Pace