Massaging can help to build a stronger relationship between you and your baby
Members of our PIPs Service team are qualified baby massage instructors. Using the IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage) approach, PIPs promotes the benefits of nurturing touch and communication between you and your baby.
Infant massage can help to:
- Strengthen baby-parent communication
- Enhance your understanding of your baby’s development
- Boost self esteem in parenting
- Relax parent and baby
- Encourage a deeper sleep for your baby
- Relieve wind, colic and constipation
- Reduce crying.